ac bipolars™ and ac mis bipolars™ are manufactured in the heart of the Black Forest in the Southwest German facility. Our tips are designed with the highest quality solid silver alloy to survive the rigors of reprocessing cycles and natural oxidation. Conventional plated forceps tend to get sticky with wear, but our tips will remain non-stick for the life of the instrument, ensuring the Bipolars will always perform during critical moments in surgery.
We’ve also designed a round ergonomic gripped handle, weighted perfectly to serve as extensions of your surgical hands for lengthy cases. To highlight some of our products:
- Straight bipolar forceps: are rapidly replacing the Adson forceps as the preferred bipolar for oculoplastic and hand surgeries.
- Bayonet bipolars: come in a variety of working lengths, including 165mm, 185mm, 210mm and 235mm. They come in a very fine .3mm and .6mm fine tip as well as a 1.0 and 2.0 blunt tip to accommodate all anatomical challenges.
- ac bipolars™: our most popular angled forceps, available in 210mm and 235mm working lengths.
- ac mis Bipolars™: Designed to facilitate minimally invasive surgeries where the surgeon is working through a tube and not a large incision. At a favored angle, your hand is completely removed from the surgical site, giving you a clear window to the desired anatomy. These Bipolars have a fine .6 angled 15- and 45-degree tip and come in three distinct working lengths: 75mm, 90mm and 105mm.
As a bonus, any of our longer shaft bipolars can have greater dissecting force with our reusable ring that fits on any of our forceps.
The Ebner™ Surgical Scissors Line are made of the finest stainless steel with unique formulations for each unique cut. Available in Metzenbaum, Mayo, Iris, Stevens Reynolds, Westcott and Tenotomy styles in a wide variety of lengths. All scissors feature our proprietary ceramic coating and supercut edges. Made by the finest craftsmen in our Bavarian factory, these will last longer and cut finer.
The ACE Medical™ Plastic Surgery Instruments Line includes every imaginable style, length, connection and diameter liposuction cannula’s, infusion/ infiltration needles, Toomey accessories, nasal splints (external / internal), swiss therapy, disposable tubing and cannisters. All products are made in the USA!
The Medpro Line of Urology Equipment are manufactured and imported from the Netherlands. The Meatal Dilator is used for dilation of the penile urethral meatus. The device is colored blue and is made of polycarbonate, 6/16 French, and it is supplied in an individual peel-open package and is intended for single patient use only. Comes in boxes of 1, 5, and 10. The Female Dilator is also available as a single patient use. The No Stitch Smit Sleeves are provided as kits for use as a dilator in HDR brachytherapy procedures. The configurations available include small, medium, and large.
ENT Products Our wide variety of ear tubes, myringotomy blades, nasal packing, disposable suctions, micro laryngeal instruments are available at a fraction of the cost. Internal and External nasal splints, septal buttons, sponge packing materials, ear wicks, ear protectors, otovent and malleable ear dressings.
Surgical Sponges American-made surgical sponges are the highest quality non-stick pads. These surgical patties are proven efficacious and promote patient safety while preventing secondary injury. Our brands include:
- Telfa, the most commonly used non-stick surgical pad
- Delicot, the ultra-thin non-stick surgical patties developed with Dr Fukushima, X Ray detectable cotton balls
W&H series of Austrian made office-based sterilizers. These are ideal for a clinic setting needing reliable and safe sterilization of exam / procedure instruments. Closed Door vacuum assisted drying assures that every load is sterile and patient safe. ANSI / AAMSI ST-55 certified, it features WIFI and ethernet connectivity, auto data saving, Automatic water drain station, Paperless traceability Package with auto washer filling. These are very reliable, and time tested as an established global brand.
The Hemedex Bowman Perfusion Monitor measures cerebral blood flow, at the capillary level, and in real time. This allows clinicians to detect early the presence of ischemia, determine its root cause, and make critical decisions to avoid secondary brain injury. The Q Flow 5000 probe is designed for use in the neuro ICU as a primary part of a multi-modal monitoring program. The Quad Lumen bolt, a first of its kind made available the ability to deliver up to four catheters (Typical configuration is Perfusion, PTO + ICP, Micro Dialysis and depth electrodes) at one time through a small 5.3mm hole in the skull. This monitor has led to many critical discoveries, resulting in improved treatment for patients suffering from SAH or TBI.