ACE Medical is seeking a Regional Manager to expand our market presence for our new line of very popular, best in class performing Non-Stick bipolar forceps. The Regional Manager will head marketing and sales objectives in the assigned territory by utilizing our existing customer base. They will develop and work closely with established distribution partners and increase revenue targets through evaluation support, training, and business development. Candidate is living and has lived and worked in the region for seven or more years. Must have established relationships in Neurosurgery, ENT and Plastic surgery. The Regional Manager will leverage their existing expertise to enhance relationships and provide value as a product expert for our exciting new line of bipolar forceps. This position will report to the Director of Sales, North America. This role will require anatomy knowledge for all defined procedures, the ability to travel often and be motivated by exceeding sales targets.
- Exceed revenue goals, forecast sales opportunities and establish a premium brand.
• Develop and maintain an energized sales force and brand focus.
• Understand challenges and be a solution leader for the region.
• Understand key targets and realize all objectives.
• Update and inform Director of Sales efficiently and effectively.
• Be able to learn fast and train in an easy fashion.
• Support distribution partners to maximize sales opportunities.
• Work at National and Regional trade shows with Director of Sales.
• Maintain our strict Code of Conduct and professionalism.
- Bachelor‘s Degree
• 7+ years of experience within the region in Sales Management or related experience.
• Experience with Neurosurgery, ENT and Plastic surgeons.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Sales Force and Oracle accounting software.
• Experience and willingness to attend cases in the OR and key surgeons.
• Professionalism and confidence.
• Proven track record of successful results.
• Ability to travel 50% or more.
• Self-motivated with above average communication skills.
• Valid Driver‘s License.
- Established surgeon and hospital relationships.
• Established working relationships with established distribution partners in the region.
• Experience bringing new medical devices to market
• Existing knowledge of surgical instruments, their sales cycles and proven track record of exceeding key sales objectives.
It is imperative the Regional Manager has the determination and capacity to cultivate relationships in this role and take on additional responsibilities. Extensive overnight travel will be involved. ACE Medical Company is an established market leader and innovator in the field of electro surgical instruments.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
ACE Medical Company
2230 Park Avenue, Suite 202
Cincinnati, OH 45206